September 8, 2008

Podcast on BetterAsianMan

I'm listening right now to the latest Better Asian Man podcast. In the podcast, William interviews "King4aDay" and "The Minority Militant." William and King were continuing a discussion from the 44s, while William and TMM were continuing a discussion from TMM's blog at Minority Militant.

I think it would have been better if William had let the other guys in the studio join the conversation right away. 3 on 1 or 2 on 1 isn't fair, of course, but I think it would've been more lively with at least one other voice. I also think it would've been better if TMM had prepared by bringing his notes, which he acknowledged he didn't have.

That being said, William still delivers. It's a fun podcast, and I think it's good for us to discuss this, regardless of whether or not people agree with PUA. William is taking some huge activist steps in creating his network and inviting people to make voice contact with him.

Anyway, it's a long podcast, and I'm not done yet, but I'd thought I'd just go ahead and post it.

No comments: